Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Ipod... Ipod.... Ipod... (weekend....)

Archetype also a good game.
I chat with Maren... :)

A lot

Enter Passcode

Enter passcode......

Solipskier is a awesome game! I love it!

Jumpin' solipskier

The end...

Fall Down

Fall Down in action...

Crazy Penguin Catapult 2 also a freakin' awesome game!

Runaway

Istunt

Stick Skater

Star Pagga

Star Pagga

DO NOT PRESS

Pocket god

I text.....

I text Maren...

More textin'

I got a text!

Pingchat!

Pingchat!

Facebook


The worlds hardest game

FAAD: free app a day

I read a little....

i was supposed to read this....

We bought evan almighty yesterday

Back pack.....

Ipod!

I love my ipod
Me and Jairen watched =3 while colman was still asleep Hilarious!!!!

=3
This was basically what i did this weekend.... Jairen was here and we played on our ipod's it was great! Oh and we listened to music! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RK907RtttlA

No comments:

Post a Comment