Friday, September 17, 2010

Boating... and more boating!







Goin' outta the wake! we freaked out every time!







Legit!

Friends

outta the wake!

goin' outta the wake

i like the sun on the water in this one

We screamed and laughed the whole time!

LOVIN' IT!

I love tubing!

Chillin'

yeah!!

Tubin'

Buddies!
We went boating last weekend. My friend David came along. He had never been tubing so he was so excited to go and kept asking me about it. I think he had a good time! David is a really funny kid! younger then me but one of my best friends!

We also went boating this weekend! I love boating! No friends came this time it was just my dad and i. My mom was home babysitting Norah.
I had so much fun! my dad goes FAST! It kinda scared me at first then when he said we were heading back i was sad. i rode all the way back on the tube. when i got in the boat the sun had gone down and the sky was so pretty. I wish i took a picture! But sunset also means mosquitoes...... and LOTS OF THEM! i got HUGE BITES...on my arms, legs and face! Then to finish off the night we went to Del Taco!

No comments:

Post a Comment