Friday, April 23, 2010

Visiting Stephanie!

This week on Tuesday i visited one of my BEST friends Stephanie Jensen! Last Tuesday i found out she was in the emergency room that night for possible appendicitis. I wasn't to happy about this i was really sad for the rest of the night. As the night went on i waited anxiously checking Facebook every 2 minutes. She kept everyone updated really well. She wasnt sure herself what was going on but she insisted she was fine.. As the night progressed they did more and more tests. Late that night i checked facebook and i read she was in a room hooked up to an IV and on Painkillers. More and more test they found she did have appendicitis... The doctors decided to do surgery to remove her appendix. I was up late that night i didn't want to miss any updates. Late that night everyone who was anxiously waiting to see what was going to happen found out Stephanie was scheduled for surgery the next morning at 7 or 8. I finally went to bed around midnight. I woke up very early the next morning got right up for school. Before getting out of bed i checked Facebook. Stephanie had gotten on Facebook and said she was going to have surgery any minute.. I got up sadly and went into the kitchen and said Stephanie is having surgery this morning. I was sad and timid all day long. I got home from school and got right on Facebook. I was informed the surgery went well. Sigh of relief! It so happened when i got on Facebook she was on. so i talked to her she didn't have much to say she was very drugged up. It was nice to hear from her even though she didn't say much. All day that day i was still anxiously checking Facebook all throughout the day. Later that night i was talking to other one of my BEST friends Maren. Maren told me she was staying the night at the hospital so Stephanie's mom could go home to the rest of the family. I talked to Maren asking her how things where going. She told me Stephanie was on a bunch of painkillers and completely out of it. I know how it feels to be all drugged up. You feel so messed up you pretty much lose it and say some really stupid things. I asked Maren at about 11:30 has she said anything funny? Maren responded yes she has. I asked what she said. She said she said something about living in Spanish Fork and how cool it would be! (They live in Spanish Fork) Awhile later i asked again if she had said anything Maren said she was asleep by this time it was about midnight. Makes sense to be asleep.. I went to bed. The next day was Thursday Stephanie went home. I was still following up on Facebook the next day. I found out she had a allergic reaction to the pain medication she was on. Now she was up to taking 2 or 3 different medications. The next day was Friday. I started thinking it would be a good idea to go visit her. I kept telling my mom that i really wanted to go visit her. The weekend went by Sunday night i wrote on Stephanie's Facebook wall and said, can i come visit you? I really want to. It's Sunday night 5 days after Stephanie's surgery im still checking Facebook like crazy. Sunday night at 10 i got a notification that Stephanie had commented on my wall post. She said that i could come visit her on Monday or Tuesday. Well I talked to her alot on Monday telling her that i couldn't today because it was my mom's birthday. I said i probably could tomorrow. I sent my mom a email at school asking if i could go to Stephanie's tomorrow. She responded saying yes that is fine with me talk to dad to see if he can take you. so i was really excited i told Stephanie i could come and we both got excited! I went home Monday and asked my dad if he could take me to Stephanie's tomorrow? He said yes he could! I got on gmail and was so happy i told Stephanie it was going to work out and that i would see her tomorrow! I couldn't wait i was so excited! Monday night went by we had fun we went out to dinner for my mom's birthday then came home and ate cupcakes that Jessica made. I went to bed excitedly and woke up the next morning went right to school. hoping the day would go by fast it didn't i guess i was so excited that it went by slow just to bug me. 10:30 11:30 12:30 I looked at the clock a billion times that day. Finally it was time!! Not to mention i was talking to Stephanie all throughout the day. That made it even harder to wait i almost lost it! I was so excited! I haven't been that excited for awhile. Anyways we drove home to take Colman home and we realized we didn't have Stephanie's address. Colman said i'll get on gmail when we get home I'm pretty sure she'll be on. so we got home we both jumped out of the car as fast as we could! Colman got on gmail asked Stephanie for her address. My dad got on the computer i freaked i was so mad i was like LET'S GO LET'S GO LET'S GO!!!! We finally left! I was so excited i got mad at cars when then stopped at a stoplight! As we got closer i freaked out more and more i couldn't handle it! (can you tell we don't see each other much?) The last time we saw each other was at Colman's birthday party. Anyways we finally got there! I stayed for an hour and i think Stephanie thought it was boring but i had fun! We talked about some pretty interesting things Good times Stephanie good times! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment