Wednesday, August 7, 2013

So much going on.....

Well, it's been so long since I've blogged. I thought I should start blogging again... 

A lot has happened lately. I'm not really sure where to start. I graduated, and now I'm not doing too much...I went to bear lake with some friends the week before my birthday and we came home the day of my birthday. We didn't do much because I was so exhausted. 

My grandpa has been sick, then fell and broke his hip a few weeks ago. He isn't doing well and we don't expect to live much longer. But visiting him these past few weeks have been some of the sweetest experiences I've ever had. 

 Colman got his mission call to Gilbert Arizona. He spoke in church two weeks ago. We dropped him off at the MTC today. It's been weird with him gone it's so quiet and I'm already lonely. 

We're taking my friend boating on Friday hopefully that'll take my mind off things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment