Friday, August 31, 2012

The first of MANY adventures with Aya

2 friends

My collage of the day

Aya's collage

Flipped!
Today we were going to go boating but it was cloudy so we went riding instead. I had planned to take Aya boating all week, when it was cloudy i was really sad. It turned out great anyways. It started by just showing Aya the trails after that she got off and i went by myself, as fast as i could of course. when i got back Aya took a turn then we switched off until i got on and crashed. I love the loose dirt. I always drift and slide through it. i did it once and it turned out awesome! HUGE dust cloud! When i got back up to the car Aya wanted to go together again, so i had to slow down but i still scared her a little. I found it funny when she screamed and she'd say "that's so fun!", well we got back to the car and she got off i took off as fast as i could and as i was coming back i hit my favorite patch of dirt and i lost control and flipped. It happened so fast i remember hitting the ground and thinking i have to get up. I got right back up, luckily the 4-wheeler didn't land on me and i started walking back to the car. I took off my helmet and looked down at myself i was completely covered in dust. When my dad and Aya got to me i said " i really didn't mean to.." and they got out of the car and we laughed about it for a few minutes i said "well now that iv'e done that i'll be able to be a little safer" then flipped it back over when Aya noticed some plastic was cracked she said, "i'm not sure if that was there before" then as we were looking we found more new cracks. I got in the car and Aya rode for a little bit longer then we left. It was a good day but i'm so sore i'd say it was worth it for the experience and the story but i hope it never happens again.   As Aya would say "only you Alexi, only you" Yes only i would take a friend riding and end up flipping. i'm just glad it wasn't her that got hurt, and i don't think she would've enjoyed it as much as i did.

No comments:

Post a Comment